Thursday, October 14, 2010

Time Is on My Side

Dear Domenic:
By the time you get a chance to read this. You are to young to understand the contents in this letter. But their are things you need to know. There are things that are going to happen to our lives. Domenic you have a chance to change everything bad that happend in our lives. You need to understand that everyone does not a chance to change the wrong things in their lives. Just think about it what if you had a chance to change all the mistakes you made. To be able to right all the wrongs in our life. Not everyone gets a chance that you have it is you time to make the most of a good situation. I am the only one in the whole world who knows more about you then yourself.
If you find this land decide to change the mistakes that we have undergone. To right the people that we wronged. If you don’t find this letter all the mistakes in are lives are meant to be. This letter is my only shot for redemption. If you find this letter you must be wondering how it got their and who wrote it. Well I don’t have a friend that is a doctor and he made a time machine using a DeLorean. The real reason on how you got this letter is that one day I work this homeless man was chanting to everyone “what if you can change your mistakes… What If you had the chance to change it would you?
If I'm saying anything... if I'm saying anything at all is that you can change our life for the better. when you get a chance to read this it just might be to late to change anything. When one person knows too much about their own future it could change how we view the whole world. I have made a mistake... if my younger self finds the letter the worst might just happen. Hillary Clinton might become president! Trust me you don't want Hillary Clinton as the president of the United Sates of America. I wish I could go back in time and make myself not send the letter to my younger self. Well it is to late for me now my ship has sailed. I have learned a new lesson that the past is the past and it should stay the past. And if changing the past causes the world to end then nobody should change the past. I must leave now because I am in a panic and I am going to set off to find the gypsy witch so she can get my letter back to me in the future. If you have learned anything... if you have learned anything at all is that you should never trust a gypsy witch.

No comments:

Post a Comment