Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Room Of Unknown Origins

My bedroom is sacred. My bedroom is absolute. My room is where I go for silence. My bedroom is where I go for solitude. For people who likes comics you can call it my Fortress of Solitude. My bed room is a place of peace. My bedroom is a place of forgiveness. During the day the sun shines light to my room. Most mornings the sun gleams light in my face. Which causes me to open my eyes. I curse the sun and all of it's infinite glory. My room is where I go to sleep. My room is where I go to get ready for my day.
 My room is where I go to write. My bedroom is many things I bedroom is loyal, my bedroom is kind, my bedroom is thoughtful. There is not much I can say about my room. But the things that I can say is that my room is a quiet area. my was a place I can feel safe. There is no more safety in my room. My room lost its sole. My bedroom is a bridge between the future. My bedroom is a place to proceed to the upcoming future.
 My room is with me during all the restless nights, the sick nights, unconscious nights, the all nighter's.
 My bedroom sold his sole for thirty pieces of silver. My room a betrayed me for the very last time. I lost all my faith in my room. I don't think I can ever forgive my room for what it has done to me emotionally. My room is a traitor. My bedroom knows my deepest darkest secrets. My bedroom is the all seeing eye. there is no my room never seemed to judge me. In my bedroom the wall are painted with the blood of the innocent. Late at night my room lights up with the light of the moon. At night there is unknown random noises. My room is a place of rest. Speaking of rest it is time for me to get some. Unti next time keep safe and go to your room!

1 comment:

  1. Domenic...you were doing so well! What happened to the two entries for this week? Please get caught up!

    ReplyDelete