Friday, December 3, 2010

The News Paper

If I had to choose a newspaper to read out of the three main newspapers it has to be the Toronto Star. If a day comes that I would like to read a news paper it would be The Star. I would choose to read The Star mainly because I like the way The Star designed there web sites, and by having a new homepage layout makes  it easy to find the current breaking news just moments when it happeneds. Also a reason why I like The Star is because it shows the current weather in Toronto. Also because I like the easy way to find the traffic jams through this great city of ours, by using The Star effective traffic report. A great feature of The Star website is the most popular news of the current day, week, month, and the most popular news of all time. That is a good key feature in this website.Aslo The Star is good for getting political or social issues at the moment it happeneds. These are the reasons why I am writing this, it is the reason why I would read this news paper because of all the some what important news. It is the reason why I am here. I am here to read the daily news paper. It's sad but ture for this I end my blog about my love of the news paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment